Friday, February 15, 2008

Today's List

I decided to enjoy this year. Last year was tough, and I felt beaten up. So I decided that I wanted to delight this year as my New Year's resolution.

So here's a list of things I'm enjoying this week.

10. French-pressed coffee--Komodo Dragon Blend
9. A good novel--The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
8. Night's with the guys to laugh, watch movies, play video games, and eat
7. Long conversations with Emma--they run the spectrum but are always reassuring and good
6. Dreaming about and working toward moving to Austin--it's an exciting and risky time
5. Gifts and words from friends to spur me on
4. A paint and body shop that keeps it's word to fix my car on time and is nice while doing it
3. Gorgeous weather--70's in February
2. Emma
1. "This I know, that God is for me."--Psalm 56:9b

No comments: