Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Years' Resolutions-Sept. to August

I posted a couple of weeks ago on my life revolving around the school year. So this "new year" I've set some goals. The theme is 100-50-25

  • 100--Do 100 Hundred Push-ups at one time without stopping
  • 50--Memorize 50 verses
  • 25--Read 25 books total from the writings of C.S. Lewis, Francis Schaeffer, and St. Augustine

These goals cover physical, spiritual, and intellectual areas.

The push-up goal was one of my goals in high school when I wanted to be a Navy Seal. I found this site and realized that with a plan I can reach my old high school goal.

I'm excited about digging into some books by C.S. Lewis and Augustine that I've never read. And I've never read anything by Schaeffer, so I'm even more excited about that.

No comments: