Monday, October 01, 2007

Assignment One:

If you aren't reading anything right now, take an afternoon, a weekend, or a week and read 1-2 Kings. Try and read it quickly because the book is supposed draw a reaction and it only seems to work when read as a whole.

It is actually one book, but was divided because it wouldn't fit on one scroll. Since it is one story, read it that way.

I don't want to give my answers away, so I'll wait a few days before making my comments and my next assignment (it is only a two-part assignment).

What is the scope of this story? Where does it begin and end?

If this story were a hiking trip, would it be the hike up or down the mountain? Why?

What feeling would you have if you only read this one book?

*That is the feeling this book is supposed to elict.

No comments: