I'm not mad at anyone. That's the hardest part of this move. I have good friends in Fort Worth. They made it hard to leave.
Favorite last memories:
- Jacob's Mixtape—It is the soundtrack to my new life in Austin
- Goodbyes at work—My work there wasn't wasted. It was more than coffee.
- Soccer with Jarrod—The World's Sport was and is a part of our friendship. There is nothing like intelligent conversation about the Beautiful Game.
- The prayers of friends—Both at 720 and over lunch my last day there.
- My promise to Ayman—Not a hard promise to make or to keep.
Whatever journeys we take, Godspeed, friends.